Ultra Vitamin D provides optimum strength vitamin D which plays a truly remarkable role in the body and is important for many areas of health. It not only contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth but is also known for its role in supporting normal function of the immune system, normal cell division and normal muscle function. Vitamin D is synthesized by the body on exposure to sunlight, however many people are now following health advice to avoid too much sun exposure, which reduces vitamin D levels in the body.
- Vitamin D plays a truly remarkable role in the body and is important for many areas of health.
- Ultra(TM) Vitamin D provides effective levels of the preferred form of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function
- Vitamin D is also known for its role in supporting the normal function of the immune system
- All Ultra(TM) products (excluding Ultra(TM) Vit B Complex) can be taken alongside any multinutrient product in the Vitabiotics range for that additional boost.