Boost Your Nutrition with Nutra Rise Tyrosine!
Tyrosine has been widely cited as a mood regulator and a long-term energy booster that also helps regulate sleep.
Many of our customers have reported significant results in this area. It’s a versatile amino acid of great nutritional value to your body.
Make sure you’re getting all the Tyrosine your body needs to provide abundant energy and normalize your moods without the jitters caused by caffeine.
Still thinking about it?
Our supplements are manufactured in the UK in a GMP-certified facility.
Purchase with confidence while being covered by our unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Scroll Up & Click Add To Cart Now, and feel the difference!
- WHAT IS IT? Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a building block of protein. Your body makes tyrosine from another amino acid called phenylalanine. Tyrosine is also found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat.
- WHY TAKE IT? L Tyrosine plays an important role in the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. It is also necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormone and epinephrine (adrenaline). L-Tyrosine supports healthy glandular function and stress response. People take tyrosine for reasons like depression, sleep disorder, PMS, mental alertness, energy, focus, heart health, PMS and even wrinkles!
- WHY US? Nutra Rise offers premium grade, extra strength 500mg capsules that come from the very best, scientifically-tested ingredients, all of which are manufactured in the UK with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP). Our products are third party tested to ensure that we only utilize ingredients that are safe and pure. Check out our customer reviews!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We’re very confident that you’ll love this product that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. We offer a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee. If you aren’t pleased with your purchase, simply return the bottle for a full refund.
- COMMON NAMES: Tyrosine is also known as Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Acétyl-L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, N-Acétyl L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, N-Acétyl-Tyrosine, Tirosina, Tyr, Tyrosinum. It can be misspelled in numerous ways, such as: lytrosine, tirosina & lthyrosine. It should not be confused with: thyroxine, tryptophan, 5-htp or 5 htp.