Work the airline stewardess look. Following on from the original Ballerina Bun we now introduce the Super Bun Which is 30% bigger and allows you to create your own unique style. Go Large and style the big 60’s hairstyle look that’s still so current now. Try it low or mix it with the Thin Braid which you will also find in our store., This type of faux bun is low maintenance and can be styled differently depending on the desired result. The bun can be styled to obtain an elegant and classic up do, appropriate for formal events or it can be styled to obtain a more casual side or back bun, hairstyle. Even on quite short hair the faux side bun will work, as long as you have enough hair to pull into a little pony. It looks gorgeous on sleek straight hair with side swept or straight across bangs, but it can be styled on curly hair too. For the side bun look the hair needs to be combed and gathered slightly on one side of the head around the nape of the neck. Secure with a hair band. Use the combs in the faux bun, to secure it to your hair, then pull the drawstring tight. Wrap the extra drawstring round and round the base of the bun and secure with a bobby pin or hair grip. The bun will stay secure as it is now fixed on firm. You can use the same method to fix on a top bun. The Super Big Bun is approx. 15cm wide and 6 cm of height.
- Lovely Natural Looking – Instant Elegant Style – Introducing the
- Colour shown is colour 30 – Auburn Red. Other colours are available
- Synthetic Fibres – Japanese kanekalon. The quality of my pieces is such that you cannot tell the difference between them and real hair!
- New with tags, very comfortable easy to use and tight secure fit. An instant huge hair boost!
- If you are looking for something in a more classic style. We also do smaller Ballerina Buns in these shades, just search through the Vanessa Grey store!