The Reno II Powerchair has been designed for easy transportation. This compact and portable model can be dismantled with ease in seconds, without the use of any tools the seat will simply lift from the base of the powerchair along with the battery pack, leaving just the base which can be effortlessly pulled to where you need it using the handle on the footplate.
The Reno is also extremely accessible to it’s user thanks to the swivel action, which allows the chair to be adjusted to the left or right a full 90º and the flip up armrests which will then enable an easy transfer on and off the powerchair. It has a turning circle of just 80cm which allows it to be easily manoeuvred and with a traveling range of up 12.5 miles the Reno Powerchair is ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
The Reno II is also available in blue.
- UK Designed & Registered by Roma – New Patented Docking System
- New 2 x 22ah Detachable battery pack – Flip up, width adjustable armrests and Flip-up, height adjustable footplate
- Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes – Large Storage basket – Comfortable padded seat
- New Frame Locking Mechanism and PG Drives controller – Easily disassembly without tools for carrying, storage and transportation – Simplified frame structure for easy maintenance access
- Compact and lightweight design with excellent maneuverability – Non-marking puncture proof tyres