This product supports digestive health with lactase enzyme (Aspergillus oryzae).
Lactase is a digestive enzyme that helps break down the sugar in milk and dairy products.
Supplementing with Super Lactase Enzyme can make milk more readily digestible to your system.
- ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide Color. Contains wheat and soy ingredients.
- composition: Serving Size 3 Softgels: Lactase Enzyme 375 mg (Aspergillus Oryzae) (equivalent to 5250 FCC units)”
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) to three (3) softgels just before eating a meal, or food or drink that contains lactose. Take one (1) softgel with medication or vitamins that contain lactose. These softgels should be swallowed, and should not be added directly to milk or other dairy products. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”