Organic Fo-ti Powder (Ho Shou Wu) from Indigo Herbs is a finest quality Organic Polygonum multiflorum root stewed with black beans.
Fo-ti is highly praised in Chinese Medicine, second only to Ginseng. Fo-ti powder can be added to a little liquid and taken daily.
2 – 4 grams up to twice a day or as recommended by a herbal practitioner. Teaspoon Weight: 1 teaspoon equals 4 grams (1 tsp = 4g).
Quality and Manufacture:
Indigo Herbs Organic Fo-ti Powder is the traditionally prepared Ho Shou Wu powder that is stewed for 32 hours with black beans according to
Traditional Chinese Medicine. When the organically grown Polygonum multiflorum vine has reached the required maturity the root is dug up, cleaned,
inspected for quality and prepared for stewing with the black beans. The whole process takes quite a number of hours until the preparation is ready.
Then the preparation is dehydrated into a cake and milled into a fine powder. The resulting Fo-ti Powder is then checked for foreign bodies, heavy
metals and bacteria before being shipped.
- Organic Fo-ti Root Powder: Highly esteemed in traditional Chinese medicine (Ho Shou Wu).
- Traditionally associated with longevity.
- Prepared by stewing with black beans for 32 hours.
- Certified Organic by the Organic Food Federation. High quality resealable food pouch for maximum natural freshness. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Gluten Free.
- Indigo Herbs products naturally empower optimum health and nutrition.