Lymphatic drainage . The lymphatic system consists of a myriad of delicate vessels found in almost every tissue of the body that contains blood vessels. These vessels perform essential functions including the transportation of nutrients from the small intestine into the interstitial space and the removal of waste products from cellular metabolism. A vast array of materials must be transported by this system through small movements such as the pressure changes that occur during breathing and pulsations from arterial circulation. Consequently, efficient lymphatic system drainage is helpful to promote overall health. Lymphatic drainage is designed to aid the drainage of the lymphatic system. It may help disperse lymphatic fluid, improve nutrient absorption and, thus enhance immune function. The ingredients in lymphatic drainage work together to support the lymphatic system. This formula contains cleavers, red clover, stillingia root and prickly ash bark. Take 1 ml (approximately 15 20 drops or 1/4 teaspoon) in water twice daily.
- Liquid formula for easy absorption and assimilation
- Liquids are the ideal mode of administration for water-soluble vitamins
- From the world leader in herbs and health supplements
- A high quality product that meets pharmaceutical standards
- Tested for consistency, quality and potency