Botanical Beauty Egyptian Lemon Butter possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin elasticity. Botanical Beauty Egyptian Lemon Butter is used on skin, hair, and nails. Egyptian Lemon Butter is considered to be one of the richest natural sources of vitamin E, omega 3 and lecithin. It can be used to soothe scars, dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles and is considered suitable for all skin types, especially dry and mature aging skin. Botanical Beauty Egyptian Lemon Butter properties effectively repair damaged hair. Egyptian Lemon Butter helps to keep nails strong and healthy and keep cuticles soft and manageable.
- A Little Goes a Long Way, Absorbs Quickly, Not Greasy, Unscented, Chemical Free, Not tested on Animals, Does not contain any preservatives.
- EGYPTIAN LEMON BUTTER effectively moisturizes and improves skin elasticity. EGYPTIAN LEMON BUTTER balances the moisture in skin, and well conditions the hair. It penetrates easily into the skin and hair.
- EGYPTIAN LEMON BUTTER is suitable for all skin types. EGYPTIAN LEMON BUTTER exhibits good spread-ability on the skin, making it ideal as a massage butter or body balm, and it can be added to soaps, creams, lotions, body butters, and more.
- EGYPTIAN LEMON BUTTER helps damaged skin like scars, itchy, scaly, irritated skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Also use it on areas that need extra attention like the elbows and knees.
- EGYPTIAN LEMON BUTTER helps for DAMAGED HAIR AND BRITTLE NAILS. EGYPTIAN LEMON BUTTER promotes silky soft hair, prevents moisture loss and adds elasticity and suppleness, and also provides an immediate sparkle and shine, and helps to mend split ends.