A lovely present to give or receive.
FASHIONABLE CANES: An elegant walking stick has become an indispensable accessory for the well-dressed woman in need of a little support and balance. Our wide variety of colours means that there is a fashionable walking stick to match any outfit. Suitable for everyday use, they also make elegant finishing touches for wedding, garden party or Royal Ascot ensembles.
CLASSIC CANES: In the late 1970s, Ben and Diana Porter bought Warren House, a romantic but ruined property set deep in a neglected Somerset woodland. They gradually rebuilt the house and discovered that the woodland, which was predominantly populated by ash trees, was suitable for growing raw material for rustic walking sticks. Ben applied the traditional forestry technique of coppicing the trees, thus starting the production of walking sticks. In 1982, a small range of sticks was offered to local shopkeepers, who soon demanded a wider selection….
- A lovely and practical high quality extending petite height adjustable fashion cane by Classic Canes, England.
- Features an acrylic handle and patterned shaft, in slate grey. This is a very stylish, high quality walking stick. The cream acrylic handle feels wonderfully smooth in the hand and provides excellent support.
- The shaft is made from lightweight aluminium, which is strong and very light. It is wrapped in a sealed, patterned fabric, which gives the shaft a lovely, slightly textured appearance.
- The pattern is of winter-white leaves on a slate grey background. The stick is height-adjustable between 67-90cm.
- Fitted with a non-slip rubber ferrule. Hooked petite handle measures approx: 12cm x 2cm.