The Lightweight Powerstroll – Dual Wheel includes a 100W motor, lift up strap, 8″ wheels with hub caps and uses a 12V 20ah battery. A 12V high power charger is included. It is made from a black powder coated steel chassis.
- This lightweight powerstroll is easily fitted and will turn most manual wheelchairs into a carer controlled wheelchair
- Fits most wheelchairs with seat widths from 14″ to 20″ (including narrow track wheelchairs). Maximum range 10 miles and top speed is 3mph.
- Uses exisiting wheelchair handgrips. Trigger handset with variable speed dial and directon button. Removeable fabric battery pack.
- Lightweight at 14kg and less than 8 kg with battery pack removed. Twin ‘Drive’ wheels with 8″ black non-marking PU tyres
- Maximum user weight capacity 18 stone /115kg. Maximum gradient six degrees.