Cats Claw Powder is a premium quality, phytochemical rich Amazonian creeping vine with many health benefits.
Cats Claw Powder is traditionally used by the Amazonian Asháninka tribe as an
immune boosting tonic and for joint pain.
Thought of as a great all round adaptogenic health restorative.
Traditionally taken: 1 cup of water to 1 teaspoon of Cats Claw Powder, 2-3 times daily.
Quality and Manufacture:
This finely milled powder has been made out of the reddish bark of the Cats Claw vine harvested from the wild rainforests of Peru.
When the plant has reached a maturity of around 8 years old the bark is ready to be harvested. After the all branches have been stripped,
the bark is cleaned and slow dried so only a little of the moisture is left in the plant material. After a selection process the bark can then be
milled into a fine powder and be made ready for testing. Testing consists of toxicology looking for foreign bacteria, heavy metals and other
pollutants. When the powder has passed all the required tests it is made ready for shipping.
- Traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory.
- Used as an immune booster by the Asháninka tribe of the Amazon Rainforest.
- A great overall tonic for many aliments.
- Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs. High quality resealable food pouch for maximum natural freshness. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Gluten Free.
- Indigo Herbs products naturally empower optimum health and nutrition.