Lucuma was founded in the Inca Empire region in 1531 and is now grown in the Andean region of Peru at elevations of 1000 to 2400 metres. Lucuma has a tough green skin and a bright orange flesh.
Organically grown on the lucuma tree in Peru, our lucuma super fruits are carefully harvested when fully ripe, washed, peeled, pitted, dried and milled into the finest powder for a great addition to your daily healthy diet.
Every stage of the life of our lucuma, from growing to delivery is kept to strict organic and ethical standards. This ensures nothing is added or altered, keeping the nutrients in their natural state for you to benefit and enjoy with peace of mind.
Suggested use – introduce gradually, then consume 5 grams daily, added to water, juices, smoothies, desserts, baking, ice-cream, porridge, yoghurt, etc. Let your imagination run free.
For nutritional information see nutritional table picture above.
– We source and stock only the highest quality organic superfoods.
– We are licensed organic by the UK Soil Association.
– We donate 20p from the sale of every pouch to charity.
– All our pouch operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
– Our commitment to the highest customer service.
– Our passion for helping people to enjoy a natural and healthy life.
- FREE 1st class delivery. 100% certified organic lucuma powder lovingly hand packed into a kraft and foil lined re-sealable stand up pouch.
- Source of vitamins B1, B2 and phosphorus, source of ascorbic acid (antioxidant), organic, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free.
- Enjoyed as a health food by people around the world, in an attempt to sweeten their life in a natural and healthy way or to provide that natural energy boost.
- 20p from the sale of every pouch is donated to charity.
- Only the highest quality superfoods qualify for our range. Live Natural, Live Life.